Nut butter is filling and a great source of protein. It can aid in keeping your blood sugar stable, giving you more energy and making you more resistant to food cravings.
Ingredients (makes around 2,5 dl)
280 g hazelnuts
1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
1 pinch of cinnamon
1 pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and roast for about 10–12 minutes, until golden and fragrant. Leave to cool for at least 10 minutes.
3. Pour the almonds into a blender and add coconut oil. Blend for around 10 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
4. Add cinnamon and salt, and blend until mixed.
5. Store the hazelnut butter in a clean jar and keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.